Jewelry is like the perfect spice – it never fails to complement what’s already there and adds that little extra with minimal effort.
Now, I know a lot of you may favor necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry. For me, it’s always been about earrings, my favorite accessories of all time. Nothing completes an outfit like a pair of earrings.
Now, how do you make sure your earrings are a good match for your outfit? The kind of earring you choose that would complement you and your outfit requires thought and comfort. A few tips that should get you started:
- Go for an earring that will help you look smart, elegant and chic at the same time.
- Your earrings must not distract others from your look. Do not go for clashing colors. Select a minor color from your attire and pick an earring of that shade. Wearing directly matched colors can make you look a Barbie doll.
- The earring you choose, must definitely, flatter your face. Now this might sound weird, but ears are an important part of your face and they complete your look overall. This is relevant because if you are a kind of person who loves to click selfies or would love to have close up shots taken, accessorizing your ears with a right pair of jewel is a must.
- It is not necessary to wear a heavy or a statement earring. Minimalistic jewelry is more a trend these days.
- There are a millions of styles of earrings available, but choosing the one for ‘you’ is tricky. Take your time. Imagine yourself wearing it with an outfit of your choice or look at yourself in the mirror wearing it. See what complements you the best. If you are checking the style with an open hair style, I suggest, you tie a pony at the same time and see how that looks. (I say this because sometimes, I leave for an occasion with open hair and end up tying a bun in the end. So your face must look lovely in both ways.)
Now I don’t know how to end this blog. So I am going to just end it abruptly. Happy shopping!!