I am sure you would have come across someone opening up a subscription box, when scrolling down the explore feed on Instagram. IPSY is one such beauty subscription box.
Today, I share my review on IPSY subscription box after receiving two packages from them.
(This is not a sponsored or a paid post. All views shared is my honest opinion.)
IPSY is a monthly subscription box that includes 5 skincare/ haircare/ beauty products in a cute make up pouch for 10US$ a month. IPSY send you products, based on your skin type and interests. Each month you get full-sized or sample products of famous beauty brands.
How IPSY Works:
Once you sign up, IPSY requires you to fill them in with some details about yourself, starting from your eye color to brands that you really like and enjoy. They send you products based on the details entered by you, such as your skin color, your hair type, your make up tool etc.
This subscription costs you 10$ per month. The products as a whole would cost around 50 US$ and IPSY delivers it to us for 10US$ inclusive of a cute make up bag. Now isn’t that a great deal?
You can also opt for alternate month delivery in case you are not interested in a monthly package. And if you want to try it for a year, you can go for the yearly subscription which costs 110$ a year… (You get 10$ off this way hehe!!)
You can also shop your fav beauty products on Ipsy and earn cashback points.
The items are delivered in different make up bags every month. I really like that cz’ most of the bags are kinda quirky and cute. The make up items are neatly packed. The pouch is packed in a bubble wrap so none of your products come damaged. They provide free shipping to US and Canada.
- I like this subscription bag a lot cz’ I get to try 5 different products just for 10US$. Be it sample products or full sized products, I enjoy the variation IPSY provides.
- In case, you do not know much about the product you received, worry not!! Login to your ipsy account, go to the GLAM BAG tab and you can learn and know all the necessary information on the product you received, right from what it does to how to use it.
Ipsy also requests you to review your bags so that they can improve their next bag for you to your liking.
- To me it’s one of the best value beauty subscriptions and a great way to build out your makeup collection on the cheap.
- I really love their make up bags, cz’ I slightly have a thing for pouches and they are cute.
- If you are a travel bug, then this IS it for you, cz’ most of their products are wallet/travel friendly.
- I have received two glam bags so far and I must say I am pretty impressed. Although I feel that we might end up with repetitive stuff if they happen to send us the same kind of product every month, of different brands of course. So you can cancel it anytime you want with no cancellation fee.
- I initially thought that the products arrived as a surprise. But you can actually go to your IPSY profile and check the products in your ipsy profile, once they have been assembled.
Now lets go see what I got from IPSY.
Sharing deets on my Sep’18 IPSY bag:
Okay!! Can you just take a moment and admire this cute little make up pouch. It is a fabric bag with eyelashes painted on it, with a golden zipper and a platinum faux leather trim at the bottom.
- TRÈSTIQUE Mini Lip Glaze – A highly pigmented, long wearing lip stain, with a satin-like finish.
2. COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Rosilliance BB+ Cream – It’s a lightweight and tinted moisturizer that offers a solution for fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, uneven texture and sun protection. It has a very nice fragrance that is very refreshing.
3. DIRTY LITTLE SECRET COSMETICS Bronzer – One sweep gives you a subtle, sun-kissed glow. Highly-pigmented, last longer, and can be used wet or dry.
4. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil – Works as an eyeliner as well as a lip liner. It has a creamy texture and hence it glides on beautifully with no glitch. Most importantly, it is long wearing.
5. INMO The Universe’s Star Highlighter – Lightweight silky powder with intense pigmentation. This baby is cruelty and paraben-free.
Items received in this this bag are worth about 35US$ even though the subscription is only for $10 per month. Well done, Ipsy!
Not sure which beauty bag I love the most, one has yellow tassels on it, the other one has pretty eyelashes on it. I think I love ’em both. I have new travel pouches now. Yaaaaayyy!!
I haven’t been disappointed by IPSY so far, but if I ever do I will be sure to share it with you guys.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post as much as I enjoyed sharing my view and products with you lovelies. If you want to give it a try, use the referral link below. You can cancel your subscription anytime, free of cost.
Referral Link – https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=16kihs
Also, do let me know your thoughts on this blog post and what you think of IPSY subscription.
Until next time peeps,