Mock neck is a style that is something between a crew neck and a turtleneck. Basically it is a kind of turtle neck with no fold over.
I got this sleeveless mock neck sweater from GAP last winter. It is one of the thickest and the most comfortable sweater top I own. And I would definitely recommend getting this; cz’ one, it looks smart, second it is affordable, and lastly it is a fall staple.
Today I will be sharing different and practical ways you can style a mock neck sweater for this season.
- Denim on Denim – I went with this look the other day. Paired it with skinny jeans and slip-ons to reduce the hassle. This look is plain and casual. Also wore a denim jacket occasionally. Well, that was every time I felt the the cold wind sweeping through.
- Denim and Over the knee (OTK) boots – Tuck the sweater in those skinny jeans. Do not forget to wear a belt. This will definitely give an added style. Pair this whole thing up with OTK boots this fall.
- Suede Skirt – Go for a suede skirt for a feminine and comfortable look. You can team this up with ankle boots for an elegant touch. If not suede skirt, denim skirt is a very good idea too.
- Boyfriend jeans – If you are someone who doesn’t like skinny jeans, go for a boyfriend fit. Tuck the sweater a lil’ in the front and wear it with shoes and a crossbody bag. This is the most casual and unsophisticated style.
- Plaid Wool Jacket – Wear a plaid jacket over the sweater to add some statement to your outfit. Pair it up with heels to compliment this look.
- Full sleeve Tee – Mock neck sweater can be worn over a full sleeve tee with denim and ankle boots.
There are many more ways to style this with, but the ones mentioned above are the ways I would like to wear my sweater this fall.
Link to shop my look –
Denim jeans– from Hollister.
Denim jacket – from Maurices.
Unitl Next Time peeps,